Welcome to Ponta, Inc.!
c/o Ponta, Inc. Inc.
PO Box 153
Moraga, California, 94556
1. Information you provide – When you use various Ponta, Inc. services we ask you for “Personal information” that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or billing information, or other data which can be reasonably linked to such information by Ponta, Inc. services.
1.1 After logging into Constructionplace.com your name and e-mail address will appear in the search results.
2. Cookies – A “cookie” is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
3. Log information – Like most Web sites, our hosting company servers automatically record the page requests made when you visit our site. These “server logs” typically include your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
4. User communications – When you send email or other communications to Ponta, Inc., we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
5. Affiliated Ponta, Inc. Services on other sites – We may offer some of our services on or through other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to Ponta, Inc. in order to deliver the service.
6. Third Party Applications – Currently Ponta, Inc. uses Google Ads and Google Blogger. Information collected by the third party application providers are governed by their privacy policies.
8. Information sharing. Ponta, Inc. only shares personal information in the following limited circumstances:
8.1 When you have consented. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any personal information.
8.2 We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Ponta, Inc., its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
9. Updating personal information. When you use Ponta, Inc. services, we provide you with access to your personal information for updating purposes only. Your information may be deleted at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. When we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Also, you must understand that after your information is deleted it may still remain on backup systems not readily available to us.