CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT MADE EASY for ANY PROJECT
Come to the future with these amazing online Mobile tools unlike any others.
- SERVICE, MATERIAL, EQUIPMENT PROVIDERS make Profiles and Credentials public, sharable and accept Referrals. It's like having a mobile business card.
- PROJECT OWNERS, BID SEEKERS instantly create/send RFPs (Request for Proposals) with Quick Bid negotiating features to shared Profiles and others. Get apples for apples by comparing bids.
- KNOWLEDGE AND HELP SEEKERS learn how to Manage Projects, RFPs and Bids. Earn a Certificate of Completion.
- PROJECT LOCATION with documents/images, zoning, building, property and land type.
- PROJECT INFORMATION with size, budget, actual costs, documents/images, schedules, permits and approvals.
- PROJECT DIRECTORY with shared Profiles and Credentials for constant mobile communication.
- SCHEDULE OF VALUES that processes progress payments, with retainage feature, for multiple project resources.
- WORK REPORTS with instant click arrival/departure times, project events and activity history.
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS budget/estimate calculator with a comprehensive component/function checklist.
- GUARANTEES AND WARRANTIEES with purchased from/installed by, documents/images, and expiration reminders.
- PROJECT REPORTS with downloadable property/project information.
- REFER a Buyer to a Seller for a negotiated Referral fee. Referrer pays a nominal transaction fee.
Are you a Project Owner?
Project Owners focus on the big picture such as the "What", "Who" and "Why". They initiate the project, finance it, contract it out, and benefit from its successful completion.
Responsibilities include defining the scope of work, establishing a completion time and budget, collecting all of the requirements for the project, and hiring support professionals.
Why Constructionplace.com? Find Service, Material and Equipment Providers; request quotes/proposals; get/negotiate bids; get professional advice/help; track Guarantees and Warranties; and easy project management for any size project. All from your mobile device or computer.
Service Providers focus on the daily details such as the "How", "When" and getting things done. Project Service Providers usually require special training and holding professional licenses such as architects, engineers, and contractors.
Responsibilities include completing the project within the established completion time, budget and quality standards that meet or exceed the industry standards, bidding documents and/or the project specifications.
Why Constructionplace.com? Make your profile public with work experience, credentials, portfolio and customer reviews; send quotes/proposals and/or bid on projects; link your profile page to your web site, social media page(s) and/or on Constructionplace.com. All from your mobile device or computer.
Material and Equipment Suppliers focus on providing the highest-quality end products to their customers at exceptional prices while being the unrivaled leader in the market.
Responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service, quality products, timely deliveries, and meaningful guaranties and warrantees.
Why Constructionplace.com? Make your profile and products public; get inquiries about your products and services; link your profile page to your web site, social media page(s) or as a standalone page on Constructionplace.com. All from your mobile device or computer.